Monday, March 10, 2008

This is new to us!

So we saw that everyone else had a blog and I said to Russell why don't we have a blog? So here we are! We have a blog and this is the first entry on our blog! Well for the past few months Russell and I have been teaching the Sunbeam class in our ward. We have loved it and really enjoy being with the little kids. But this week that all came to an end, when Russell was called to be in the Deacons/scout assistants. It will be good for him but it makes me sad because he won't be with me anymore. Also Russell is waiting to hear back from a couple of companies for an internship opportunities. I am also working a lot and keeping myself pretty busy. we also try to go to the gym as much as we can. But Russ has his moments were he can go to the gym with me. we also just had our first wedding anniversary this past week and can't believe how time has just blown by.

1 comment:

Clara said...

Nicole!! I can't believe you've been married a year! We need to get together sometime...